Furniture of America Brandt Storage Bedroom Set in Brown Cherry
Stylize your bedroom in mid-century rustic with the Furniture of America Brandt Storage Bedroom Set in Brown Cherry. Its rich natural wood base will provide sturdy support. Available with two footboard and side drawers for maximum space saving and the set includes a felt-tip night stand for your convenience. The high wooden panels matches the perfect bedroom setting. This set can surely be inviting after a long hard day.
- Insect Deterring Cedar Drawer
- Wood, Wood Veneers, Others
- Storage Bed
- Wood Inlay Design
- Felt-lined Top Drawers
- English Dovetail Drawer Construction
- Footboard Drawers
- Queen: 64.75"W x 90"D x 54"H
- King: 80.75"W x 90"D x 54"H
- Nightstand: 26"W x 17"D x 28"H
- Dresser: 66.75"W x 17"D x 43"H
- Mirror: 44"W x 1.13"D x 33"H
- Chest: 36"W x 17"D x 53"H
- Media Chest: 41.5"W x 17"D x 35.5"H
|Manufacturer||Furniture of America|
|Material||Wood and Wood veneer|
Furniture of America
Furniture of America is a furniture supplier that changes lives and changes your home. They believe that furniture can bring a happy warm feeling to any room. It can breathe life into your home and change the way you interact in your home realm. We believe that your home must reflect who you are and how you want the people closest to you to feel when they enter a room.
Furniture of America began as a handful of people with a small warehouse and commitment to bring joy. At present, this small warehouse has developed into five distribution centers. A handful of these passionate workers have hundreds of brothers and sisters. They now serve customers throughout the world and are significantly involved in the largest furniture exhibition in the country. Furniture of America is an important source of upholstery made in the United States, which allows gaining a competitive advantage while supporting our country's labor market.
At Furniture of America, they believe in the power of ideas, especially those relevant to improving products and processes. Their team of talented researchers, designers and developers are proud of their products and experiences that are unique to our business partners and end-users. They always try to make their products valuable and useful outside their main goals. Regardless of whether it concerns advanced functions, increased security or logistical efficiency, Furniture of America strives to use more resources on the road, from which our dealers and customers benefit directly.
LIMITED TERM WARRANTY
This limited warranty is given to the retailer and covers products from Furniture of America California, Inc. (“FOA-CA”) for a period of one (1) year from the date of original invoice. FOA-CA warrants that its products are free of manufacturing, workmanship, or material defects, subject to the following disclaimers and limitations.
The warranty covers products for residential purposes only. All products are not designed for commercial use. Warranty will not cover products that are used for commercial, industrial, institutional, or rental purposes. Warranty is also void on products that have been previously displayed, purchased as clearance, or marked “as is” at the time of purchase.
The warranty only covers products installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Signs of damage due to incorrect installation or improper maintenance will void this warranty.
The warranty does not apply to products that are damaged due to misuse or negligence. Any signs of exposure to toxic or corrosive environments, inadequate care, misuse and abuse will void this warranty. Damage arising during shipment, are also not covered.
Damage due to normal wear and tear and constant use of the product over time is not to be considered as defects, and thus, are not covered by this warranty. Seat cushions flattening and losing form and resiliency due to normal use are not covered. Leather and other leather-like materials will have natural distinctive characteristics such as cracks and wrinkles. Fading due to constant exposure to direct sunlight and extreme heat will not be considered as defects, and thus, is not covered by this warranty.
Due to the nature of color process printing, photographic techniques, and personal perception, colors may vary between photographs and the actual product. This is not considered a defect and is not covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover products that are used as a component of and/or a finished good for a manufactured primary product. Any unauthorized alteration to the product without prior written consent from FOA-CA will void this warranty.
This warranty is made solely to the retailer/original purchaser and is not transferable under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact FOA-CA with a claim. Direct claims from consumers will not be handled; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the consumer. Retailers are advised to retain invoices for a minimum of one (1) year for warranty purposes.
In Stock items usually, ship within 3-7 business days. Delivery to your home is generally 2 to 4 weeks from when your order is placed. If there are any delays or issues we will provide an estimated ship date when you place your order. We will send you updates as soon as they are available and keep you updated as well.
Free Shipping - (Most Major Cities)
- Our Free Shipping covers most major cities and their surrounding areas.
- While our pricing and shipping rates cover the majority of the 48 continental states and cities, some remote outlying area(s) may incur a remote delivery fee.
- Most orders over $999 ship for free with our Full Assembly service unless it is a small parcel item.
Full Assembly - (Room of Choice + Full Assembly)
- Includes everything above, plus complete setup and assembly that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, pieces will be set next to each other or on top of each other). We will also remove all packaging and dispose of it if requested by you.
- The delivery team is not authorized to hook up any electrical or component wires.
- The delivery team is unable to assemble any furniture not bought from our company due to liability issues
- Items carried up more than 30 steps, longer assembly periods, and other extraordinary delivery services are available as additional services which will require additional fees to be paid. Please contact us in advance if you feel you need these services.
Small Parcel Items
- We will ship smaller and lighter items via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. These services provide the fastest and most reliable shipping available for smaller items.
- Depending on your proximity to the shipping warehouse, your item(s) will arrive approximately 2-15 days after leaving the warehouse.
- Small parcel items may include but not limited to pillows, rugs, bar stools, small accent pieces, chairs, and/or dinettes.
- If the assembly is required it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture.
Where We Deliver
- We ship to all 48 continental states.
- We do NOT ship to Hawaii and Alaska