Ashley Furniture Kanwyn Panel Storage Bedroom Set in Whitewash
- Made with veneers and select hardwood solids in a distressed whitewashed finish
- Mansion style headboard options feature a picture framed panel or inset tufted taupe upholstery cushion
- Optional storage footboard bench
- Queen: 68.5"W x 96.75"D x 68"H
- King: 84.5"W x 88.63"D x 68"H
- California King: 84.5"W x 92.63"D x 68"H
- Nightstand: 28"W x 17"D x 27.75"H
- Dresser: 64.13"W x 18"D x 40.75"H
- Mirror: 45.63"W x 3"D x 38"H
- Chest: 38"W x 18"D x 51.88"H
|Material||Veneers and Solid hardwood|
Warranty to Company and Limitation of Remedy ("Company Warranty")
Subject to the provisions contained herein, Ashley warrants to Company that for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment to Company or until the goods are sold to the end-use consumer by Company, which ever is earlier, that the goods supplied by it to Company are free of substantial manufacturing defects. A reasonable amount of touch-up, deluxing, and installation of repair parts is the responsibility of Company. Upon sale of the goods to the end-use consumer, Ashley's obligation to Company under this Company Warranty shall terminate, and Ashley's obligation shall be limited exclusively to the obligations set forth in the terms and conditions of Ashley's applicable consumer warranty.
THE FOREGOING COMPANY WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. ASHLEY MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL) WITH RESPECT TO MATERIALS, GOODS, OR ITEMS NOT MANUFACTURED BY ASHLEY, AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH MATERIALS, GOODS, OR ITEMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES (WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL) OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED.
Under this Company Warranty, the sole liability of Ashley is limited to, at Ashley's sole option, repair, replacement or credit for goods sold, supplied or furnished to Company by Ashley which contain substantial manufacturing defects if Ashley actually receives notice from Company of the alleged defect within one (1) year from the date of shipment to Company or until the goods are sold to the end-use consumer by Company, which ever is earlier. Ashley shall not be liable for any labor or other expenses incurred by Company in the removal, repair, or replacement of the goods or any component part claimed to be defective nor shall Ashley be liable for any expenses incurred by the Company in order to remedy any defect in Ashley's goods. Ashley shall not be liable for any damages to the goods resulting from improper handling after the goods are delivered to Company, nor shall Ashley be liable for any damages incurred while the goods are in the possession of Company or Company's customers.
ASHLEY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS OR EXPENSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY DEFECT IN GOODS SOLD, SUPPLIED, OR FURNISHED BY ASHLEY TO COMPANY, FROM THE USE THEREOF, OR FROM COMPANY'S INABILITY TO MAKE USE THEREOF. THE DISCHARGE OF ASHLEY'S WARRANTY OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL CONSTITUTE FULFILLMENT OF ALL LIABILITIES OF ASHLEY TO COMPANY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO GOODS SOLD OR PROVIDED TO COMPANY.
THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE COMPANY AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES, AND THE LIABILITY OF ASHLEY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE GOODS SOLD, SUPPLIED, OR FURNISHED BY ASHLEY TO COMPANY HEREUNDER ON WHICH LIABILITY IS BASED. ASHLEY NEITHER ASSUMES OR AUTHORIZES ANY REPRESENTATIVE OR OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN.
The sole purpose of the stipulated exclusive remedy shall be to provide Company with a credit or replacement for or the repair of defective parts in the manner provided herein. This exclusive remedy shall not be deemed to have failed of its essential purposes so long as Ashley is willing to credit Company's account, or repair or replace the defective part(s) in the manner proscribed herein.
All claims under this Section 10 are subject to and must be made in accordance with Ashley's Product Return Policy set forth in Section 12.
Free Shipping - (Most Major Cities)
- Our Free Shipping covers most major cities and their surrounding areas.
- While our pricing and shipping rates cover the majority of the 48 continental states and cities, some remote outlying area(s) may incur a remote delivery fee.
- Most orders over $999 ship for free with our Full Assembly service unless it is a small parcel item.
Full Assembly - (Room of Choice + Full Assembly)
- Includes everything above, plus complete setup and assembly that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, pieces will be set next to each other or on top of each other). We will also remove all packaging and dispose of it if requested by you.
- The delivery team is not authorized to hook up any electrical or component wires.
- The delivery team is unable to assemble any furniture not bought from our company due to liability issues
- Items carried up more than 30 steps, longer assembly periods, and other extraordinary delivery services are available as additional services which will require additional fees to be paid. Please contact us in advance if you feel you need these services.
Small Parcel Items
- We will ship smaller and lighter items via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. These services provide the fastest and most reliable shipping available for smaller items.
- Depending on your proximity to the shipping warehouse, your item(s) will arrive approximately 2-15 days after leaving the warehouse.
- Small parcel items may include but not limited to pillows, rugs, bar stools, small accent pieces, chairs, and/or dinettes.
- If the assembly is required it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture.
Where We Deliver
- We ship to all 48 continental states.
- We do NOT ship to Hawaii and Alaska